What can we help you with?
Use your UK allowance in the EU…
Roam like at home!
Travelling to the EU? Good news. From 15 June 2017, O2 will be covering roaming within their Europe Zone as part of their tariffs. So your data, minutes and text allowances will work in their Europe Zone, just like they do at home.
You’ll be able to make calls and send texts back home or within 47 Europe Zones, like you would normally do in the UK at no extra charge and when you use data in the Europe Zone it will come out of your allowance, just like it would at home.
If you travel outside the EU…
We recommend that you take advantage of O2’s data Bolt ons while you travel. The flexibility of Bolt ons mean that you only pay while you’re travelling, and can be assured that you will avoid unexpected roaming charges.
Rest of the World Pass: Occasional User
What you get:
- For £7.50 per day for each day you make calls, send texts and use data across 87 destinations outside Europe.
- Up to 500MB data per day (depending on zone)
- The daily charge will be triggered via an outbound call (to the UK or in country), a text or the use of 50KB data.
- For calls and texts there is a fair usage policy of 200 outbound minutes and 200 outbound texts per day.
- You will receive alerts at 80% and 90% of the data allowance.
- Options are 1 pass per 24 hours, 2 passes per 24 hours or unlimited passes per month
Rest of the World Pass: Regular User
What you get:
- £99 charge for 30 days to allow you to make calls, send texts and use data across 87 destinations outside Europe.
- Up to 5GB data per 30 day period(depending on zone)
- The charge will be triggered via an outbound call (to the UK or in country), a text or the use of 50KB data.
- For calls and texts there is a fair usage policy of 2000 outbound minutes and 2000 outbound texts per day.
- Options are 1 pass per billing cycle or unlimited passes per billing cycle.