The Samsung Galaxy A8 features a Dual Front Camera, a large Infinity Display and stunning ergonomic design that draws on Samsung’s flagship design heritage and experience. With additional everyday features, the Galaxy A series is more stylish, practical and convenient than ever before.
Here are just a few features:
- Snap bright, clear selfies with the 16MP F1.7 rear camera and 16MP+8MP F1.9 Dual Front Camera
- The Dual Front Camera is made up of two separate cameras so you can switch between the two to take the type of selfie you want – from close-ups with the background to portrait shots with a clear and crisp background.
- Live Focus feature, you can easily adjust the bokeh effect before or after you take the picture to create high-quality images.
- From day to night, the advanced camera makes sure you capture sharp images, even in low light conditions
- The A8 also allows you to customise your photos with fun options, from adding stoickers to your selfie to highlighting with food mode.
- Shaky video footage will be a thing of the past with video digital image stabilisation (VDis) technology, and with an added hyperlapse feature, you can now create time-lapse videos that let you record, tell and share even longer storiesWatch movies or play games the latest Galaxy has an Infinity Display that delivers an 18.5:9 display ratio, so that you can view the whole scene across your screen for the ultimate cinematic experience.
- The Galaxy A8 will be available in three colours, black, gold and orchid grey to suit your personal style.
- Continually keep informed with the Always On Display, meaning you can get information at a glance without unlocking your phone.
- Samsung Pay means you no need to bring your wallet with you every time you go out.
- The Galaxy A8 offers IP68 water and dust resistance, and supports microSD cards so you can expand your storage capacity by as much as 256GB.
It is also the first in the A series to support Samsung’s Gear VR. For more information, visit www.samsungmobilepress.com
To pre order your's please get in touch