To celebrate their 10th Anniversary Apple have annouced the iPhone X which will cost you more than £999.
The iPhone X won’t come cheap. Apple will release two versions a 64GB which will start at £999 and a 256GB version for £1149. Who would've thought a Smartphone could reach this staggering amount but if anyone was to do this it was always likely to be Apple first.
You should be able to pre-order the iPhone X by the end of October with the release in November – just in time for Christmas!
- The iPhone X has a 5.8 inch screen.
- The home button and front facing fingerprint scanner has been replaced with a front facing selfie camera and facial recognition.
- Face ID – The camera system will unlock their phone by simply looking at it. The phone will only unlock if a user’s eyes are open. You will also use face ID for Apple Pay and other apps that work with touch ID.
- The 12MP dual lens rear facing camera will come in silver and space grey.
- Wireless charging pad called the AirPower will be able to charge multiple devices at once.
- OLED 2438x1125 resolution display with 458 pixels per inch.
- Augmented reality, you will be able to superimpose virtual images, games and videos onto real world objects.
- 3D tracking from its selfie camera to impose masks for apps (Snapchat).
- Animoji’s is a fun treat to have however its only available on the premium iPhone X as it will require the 3D camera. Using your facial recognition you can scan your face and the Animoji will match the expression in a short video.
If you wish to discuss this in more detail or pre order your's get in touch today!