Did you know?..
62% of companies lack the skills in-house to deal with security issues.
Discover Microsoft 365, a comprehensive solution that brings together best-in-class productivity apps with advanced security and device management to help safeguard your business from even the most sophisticated threats. Start protecting your data, devices, and passwords today so that you can focus on growing your business with confidence.
What if you could protect your company’s data?
Ensure that no one can share your personal and financial information outside your business.
SMBs are turning to Microsoft 365 to protect their business data because of the scale of Microsoft security, with over 470 B emails analysed per month and 3,500 security professionals protecting customers.
Would you like to secure every device that connects to work emails and files?
Effectively control which devices and users have access to your business information at any given time. With the emergence of new regulatory requirements for different industries and states, SMBs are considering Microsoft 365 because of the higher security functionality.
How would you like to defend your business from threats?
Take advantage of always-up-to-date security that automatically detects and defends against cyberthreats.
Every day, Microsoft analyses 6.5 trillion signals—the largest threat-related optics. Anytime a new threat is detected anywhere in the world, Microsoft updates its network to ensure our security software can protect your company from both old and new forms of malware.
Cyberattacks are so sophisticated today that even experts can’t detect them before it’s too late. With Microsoft 365 you can prevent costly cyber attacks from happening.
- Detect threats early with Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Safe Links and Safe Attachments that automatically scan and analyse email links or attachments.
- Prevent phishing attacks with built-in machine learning models and impersonation detection that quickly identify suspicious activity on email.
- Protect company devices with multi-factor authentication and Windows Defender to make it difficult for hackers to access information.
One of the biggest security risks is when people share sensitive data outside the organisation. Give your organisation greater data protection.
- Protect sensitive data from leaks with built-in Data Loss Prevention that can automatically detect when an email includes sensitive information.
- Encrypt sensitive emails with one click to ensure that only the right individuals can access information.
- Control who has access to files with Information Protection that lets you apply restrictions to emails and to prevent data from ending up in the wrong hands.
More workers are using multiple platforms and personal devices to access company data. Secure every device that connects to your business data.
- Control who has access to your data with Conditional Access to decide which devices can connect to business applications.
- Apply security policies like PINs or fingerprints to protect business data in iOS and Android devices. If a device goes missing, remotely wipe business information.
- Manage business apps with mobile application management that lets you determine who has access to business apps on personal devices.