7 things you’ll want to know about the new iOS 11 software.
1. The iOS 11 will include stickers and iMessage apps more accessible, you will no longer need to double tap to send a sticker. Your conversation will automatically sync with iCloud and stay in sync.
2. You will now be able to use Apple Pay with other Apple Pay Users. This is built into iMessage when you want to send money. If you receive money you can get an Apple Pay Cash card which will have a balance. You will be able to spend this money using Apple Pay, withdrawing it into your bank account or send the money again.
3. You will also have the option to translate using Siri in Chinese, French, German, Italian and English.
4. Apple is now supporting the HEVC on your camera app which will allow you to shoot better quality videos with a smaller file size. You will be able to edit live photos and choose a different main still photo. Like Instagram you will be able to send pictures back and forth or loop.
5. The control center is also having an update. Instead of swapping between multiple screens you will now be able to pause music or adjust the brightness all on the same page.
6. AirPlay is also having an overhaul with AirPlay 2. You will be able to connect multiple speakers on Wi-Fi and control the speakers on your device. Not only this but developers will now be able to work with Apple Music due to a new MusicKit API which for instance will allow Shazam to auto add your songs into your playlist.
7. The App Store will also receive a makeover, looking cleaner with a better layout and less finger taps which I am sure you will all agree is well over due.